Thursday 4 August 2011

The Fourth : Bestie's Hangout!

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.

Gosh it is already in the Holy month of Ramadhan, well it's true that time flies when you're enjoying yourself...(???) Haha okay so happy fasting y'all, and don't forget to intent yourself to fast because of Allah, not for dieting or whatsoever those crappy stuffs lingering in your minds now...it's the 'Bonanza Month' people says, so quick and grab everything that you can! Fasting, praying, tadarus, repent, all you can do this month with extra pay! =D

Okay so my point here is to tell a bit about my outing with my bestie Ayu (well we've went out even before the fasting month...I just don't have the time to update this blog hehe...too many assignments! No offense okay =D) Ayu is one of my Wonderpets gang (sounds cute and ferocious hahah!) and we've wen't through a lot of things together during our school days. She's now having her holiday from med school in Volgograd, Russia until the first day of Ramadhan...poor her, need to get back there during a day we should cherish together =( But well, she managed to spent a day together with me, not as fabulous as what some people expected me to do like extravagant shopping whatsoever (believe me I'm not that kind of girl okay hehe) We just had a nice leisure time in Times Square!

There she is! Wow her teeth is superb now...
I wonder when I'll be putting on braces? =P

There's so many things that I like about this outing. Firstly, I accompanied her to buy clothes to wear then at Volgo...she told me how expensive the clothes there, even without brands is over than RM100! Gila la...but at last I bought more clothes than she is...hahah! (But still only a few okay, so hers is fewer...you can't label it as extravagant =P)

Then, she bought me my favourite heavy beverage (ke???) , a choc Cool Blog! Huhu it's not much, but I love bubble drink so much, especially the choc flavoured =) We also had our lunch at Taste of Asia. Ayu just went back from her trip to Korea (gosh I envy her soooo much!!!) so she recommended me kimchi, but nah, for Chinese-like food, I'll stick to Udon! Hehe...for the time jela...

The best part of this outing is, I've got a chance to watch HP's finale, in the cinema, in 3D!!! Huhu...although I've seen it before in my lappy, the experience is not the same compared to watching in the cinemas. Going out of the hall room, my eyes were soggy, drenched in tears, while Ayu was laughing at me! She said how fun it is to be a big fan of such a movie and seeing the characters growing up along with us, and then she mentioned our own HP, Fauzi, the HP fanatic...haha, those were the days =)

At my favourite kiosk! =P

Nah Ayu, gamba sealing machine
yg awak nak sgt tu! Hehe =P





Taste of Asia...the best! =D






Trying some clothes eyy???




Akhirnye aku beli lg banyak dari Ayu...hahah tak boleh buat selalu =P



Not so many pictures this time coz' my camera battery is out of power...but we're busy busying ourselves so we don't have so much time for pictures! And plus, I'm not that photogenic, people said...but I'm keeping myself motivated at all times...so what if I'm not pretty! Be grateful with what God gave you! =D (Huhu membebel jap)

At the end of the day, Ayu gave me bits of things she got from Korea...actually she got more but she left it inside her car! Huhu...but she did gave me a 500won coin plus some 100wons, and she gave me the Seoul shopping spree card with SJ's on it!!! Hahahah it was worth the trip Ayu! (kalau saye la... ;P)

I wonder when I'll be meeting this best friend of mine along with the other Wonderpets-ians...Esther also went back from Moscow but she has to go back to Sarawak...well family comes first =) Hopefully we'll meet again sometime someday anywhere! Miss y'all sooo hard! Toodles! =D

P/S : Nak sahur dulu! =D

2 comments: