Wednesday 20 July 2011

Best Summer Break Ever!

Hey y'all...these few days had been quite exhausting with assignments and drawings and such...not really my cup of tea! You can give me books for me to read for hours, but drawing.....TETTTT...Anyway I'm almost done so I've got extra time to spare with this lil' lappy of mine (my life saviour during free times hehe) =P

Okay...since there's nothing much to tell, I'll share my experience about the best summer break I've ever had - me and my family performing the Umrah! The plan started when I was only at Year 5, but due to some problems, we can't go. Finally, Allah had called us to visit His house when I was 18, Alhamdulillah...Usually during holidays, my family would've visited any places we like to loosen up, but this time, it's different. We're not going there to play around and relax, it's the time where we really focus on worshipping Allah and repent, back to where we should be. This is on June last year, two weeks before heading to university =)


So I went there using the Royal Brunei Airlines (because i've been living at Sarawak previously) and transitted at Brunei first before heading to Jeddah. On my way there, I've managed to snap some pretty nice pictures...

Just some nice views of the clouds =)









Hello India! I've checked the map, and here is around Madurai and Pondicherry 














 




 The trip was pretty exhausting (bukannye buat ape pun hahah!)...coz it was a 12-hour flight. Fortunately there's a screen for each of us to watch movies and playing games. Good work RBAs!

My two big and lil' sis =)

I'm tryin' to sleep here!











Jeddah was one of the busiest city in Saudi, so you can tell why it looked so muddled from air. See?
So, there's the proof...look at all those small and packed buildings till you can barely see the roads! Aigoo...I'm so anticipated to look deeper within =)

Thank God I didn't experience a jetlag, otherwise I'll be so sleepy! But Jeddah is not our destination, Madinah and Makkah is. So we head off to Madinah using a bus and wow, it's a wonderful 4-hour view over the desert! I never went to a desertous (sukeati aku je hihi) country, so I'm  really excited to see this side of the earth for the first time. 


 
The Jeddah Airport, as being seen from a distance. See when I told you it's desert? Even the airport is surrounded by sands! (memang le...)


 
Some grocery shops at Jeddah. Old-fashioned.

I like... =)





And seriously, this one really made me questioned myself...
I wonder what I can do as a landscaper here?
Well of course there is something! =)


That night, we've reached Madinah, and my first impression when I saw Masjid Nabawi was unexplainable. Subhanallah! It was remarkable! But I've just seen it from a distance. After checked in at our hotel and rested for a while, we went straight to the Masjid and wait until the Subuh prayers.

 Well there's lots of things happened here at Madinah, and so many site visits...I can't really tell each of them here (otherwise I'll be writing about it all day!) so I'll share the pictures I've had here...

My first snap of Masjid Nabawi
It's me! =D

The three CROCS!!! hahah!
Me infront one of the doors there

Me and my siblings =)
Raudhah, Rasulullah's tomb
Me and my siblings with Jabal Uhud at the back

Me at the Dates Plantation!!!
My father and lil' bros at Jabal Uhud
 

At the Al-Quran factory


One of the best - going to the camel farm! I drinked the milk too and uhh, really is not my taste =)

Next, we went to Makkah, the major reason why we're here. I was really happy to know that our hotel is only 350 metres from Masjidil Haram (one of the closest to the mosque!) and it was close to the main door, Babul Aziz.

Here too, lots of things happened, but let me just tell them with these pictures okay...







 (tak larat nak letak caption coz gamba banyak sangat huhu =P) well as at Makkah, I've managed to perform the Umrah three times, which is quite good enough =) Then lastly, our journey back...we went to Jeddah (sempat singgah kat Masjid Terapung (man it was awesome!), and a few other places like the beach, Masjid Pancung etc) and relax there for a while before the flight and then heading to Brunei (we did slept there for a day) and lastly to Malaysia  =)

Masjid Terapung
Our beloved Ustaz Jamal



The biggest T's I've ever seen! this one is at the mall at Jeddah
Mom and her troops =P
We are the 3 Divas! (I wish~~~)

Until now, I still can't believe I already been there. You may see this as one regular trip, but it isn't. You'll find that it needs more than just physically prepared to go there, otherwise it'll be a waste. There's so many more I didn't tell here, but this is more than enough I guess. I wish that I can go there again (infact me and my siblings already made some plans to go there again soon!) coz' it's never the same like any other place in the world. here you'll find peace, tranquility and great humblenesstowards the Almighty.

Okay now's already 3.43A.M (I'm writing this post for like half a day! Hahah don't worry you guys, I've only left my lappy switched on for quite some time)...so then, let's hit the sack! (dah tak tahan lagi mata ni) Toodles! =)

P/S : Tomorrow, I'm gonna meet my bestie, Ayu at BTS! Haha looking forward to see you darl! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment